Class Teacher vacancy
Main Pay Scale
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and hardworking teacher who will deliver the very best learning experiences for our children.
The role will initially be based at St John’s & St Peter’s CE Academy. You would be the other class teacher working with a HLTA and two TA’s across two classes. St John’s & St Peter’s CE Academy is an exciting place to work due to the rapid journey of improvement over the last few years. We are confident our Ofsted judgement of RI will be securely replaced with good at our next inspection. From September 2018 the successful candidate could be deployed in either school, in any year group in the MAT.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with forward thinking staff and be part of a enthusiastic team. Christian values and relationships form the heart of our family ethos and through an inspirational and creative curriculum we are building the foundations for happy and successful life-long learners. Our motto is ‘God’s Love in Action’.
St Thomas CE Academy and St John's & St Peter's CE Academy form All Saints Multi Academy Trust Birmingham. Both schools have good bus and rail connections and are located within a 10 minute walk of Birmingham City Centre.
You will be expected to:
- Be committed to the strong Christian ethos of our schools
- Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child
- Work in a creative and inspirational way with high expectations for all
- Be committed to raising standards for all our children
- Be a role model who wishes to share their excellent practice with colleagues
- Be a team player who will work with colleagues across the multi academy trust
- Speak fluent English as in accordance with part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016)
What we will offer the right person:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and confident children
- A supportive ethos of aspiration, ambition and high achievement for all
- A dynamic, creative environment, encouraging collaboration and open to innovation
- A strong, dedicated team who work hard for our school community
- An enthusiastic leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues
- A warm, family atmosphere
- Ambition and vision for all within the All Saints Multi Academy Trust family
We would encourage you to make an informal visit to see our school in action.
Download an application pack or more details please contact the school office – 0121 622 2151 / 0121 675 1398.
Closing Date: Thursday 15th February 2018 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 27th February 2018