We aim to use a well-planned, progressive curriculum to lay the foundations for our children to become happy and successful life-long learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding to achieve to the best of their potential.
We know that our children need:
- Energised, enthusiastic and equipped staff
- Practical experiences on which to ‘hook’ their learning
- A thematic approach that links concepts to previous learning
- A reason to be learning; what’s the point?
- And last but not least, high quality, consistent teaching.