Relationships are at the heart of everything we do for our children and we know them well. Based on these strong relationships, the progress they make and the community we serve, we tailor our relevant and wide-ranging curriculum to encompass far more than just the national requirement.
We aim to use a well-planned, progressive curriculum to lay the foundations for our children to become happy and successful life-long learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding to achieve to the best of their potential.
We know that our children need:
- Energised, enthusiastic and equipped staff
- Practical experiences on which to ‘hook’ their learning
- A thematic approach that links concepts to previous learning
- A reason to be learning; what’s the point?
- And last but not least, high quality, consistent teaching